Header Ads Widget

New Zealand vs Pakistan Tri-Series 2022, 4th T20I - When & Where can you watch?

Hosts On October 11, Bangladesh, the third team in the tri-series, plays New Zealand in the fourth T20I against Pakistan. Every game will take place in Christchurch. Pakistan now sits atop the points standings after winning the first game against Bangladesh by a score of 21 runs and the second T20I against New Zealand.

Before travelling to Australia for the T20 World Cup, these three sides have one more international competition to complete. A close game is anticipated between New Zealand and Pakistan.

Pakistan was under pressure going into this series after losing the home T20I series against England. The pressure has now diminished a little bit after they won the first T20I match. They would want to prevail in the tri-series preceding the T20 World Cup, though.

Prior to this series, the Kiwis themselves had lost an ODI series to Australia. Though they have two strong teams, the home team, captained by Kane Williamson, is the favourite to win the tri-series. The top two teams will compete in the championship game on October 14 after playing each other twice.

New Zealand Tri-Series 2022

Broadcast Timing (When and Where?)

There will be seven T20I matches in the New Zealand T20I Tri-Series 2022, with the games beginning between 3 pm and 7 pm local time (7.30 am & 11.30 am IST). At 11.30 IST, the second and third T20I matches will begin. The start time for the other games is 7.30 IST.

In India

The right to broadcast New Zealand home games in India belongs to Amazon Prime Video. On Fan Code in India, the New Zealand T20I Tri-Series 2022 will be live streamed.

In Pakistan

The New Zealand T20I Tri-Series 2022 will be streamed live in Pakistan on PTV Sports for spectators. The ARY ZAP app and website will both offer the live streaming.

In the UK

The New Zealand T20I Tri-Series 2022 will be broadcast live in the United Kingdom on Sky Sports Network.

In Australia

Fox Sports will broadcast the New Zealand T20I Tri-Series 2022 live in Australia.

In Bangladesh

The New Zealand T20I Tri-Series 2022 will be live-streamed on Gazi TV in Bangladesh.

In New Zealand

The series will be televised live in New Zealand on SKY NZ.

In Canada and the USA

Williow TV will broadcast the series live in the USA and Canada.

In Caribbean Island

Flow Sports will broadcast the series live throughout the Caribbean islands.

In South Africa

Super Sports will host the live telecast of the series in South Africa.

Post a Comment

0 Comments